Help Oz Kiwi push for change

Can’t vote in the Federal election? Then do something about it.

Why not tell the Government about the issues for Kiwis in Australia?

  • Tell your local Federal MP
  • Speak to the 2016 election candidates in your Federal electorate

Phone their office or write a letter explaining why you and/or your family can’t become a citizen. Explain what it would mean for you to get citizenship eg you, or your children, want to study and won’t be able to access HELP loans.


The Get Involved page has information on how to contact MPs, Senators and election candidates. There is also a template letter to get you started.

Find a Federal MPs contact details.

Find a Senators contact details.

Comments are closed.